I feel like I’ve been pinning up a storm on Pinterest this month and wanted to share what is currently inspiring me. Maybe these will inspire you too!
1. This free pleated skirt tutorial from Elle Apparel is so of-the-moment for spring. (elleapparelblog.com)
2. I’ve been looking for healthy breakfast options and thought this smoothie from Harley Pasternak would be great to try. (fitsugar.com)
3. I saw this gorgeous Twiggy Tunic sweater on Ravelry and had to add it to my queue!
4. I love the simple lines in this Spring 2014 dress pattern (B6016) from Butterick
5. Pinned this and made it last weekend to rave reviews from my husband– Red Curry with Tofu recipe from A Beautiful Mess. Definitely a keeper (A Beautiful Mess)