When I’m looking for craftsperation, I typically check out what is happening on Ravelry, CraftGawker, Craftster and Pinterest. While I was playing around online this weekend, I found these fabulous projects below.
1. Maker Land’s hedgehog pincushion tutorial– SO STINKIN’ CUTE!
2. QuirkieCraft’s embroidered hoop with hair made out of buttons. Simply beautiful! She also has an Etsy shop. I don’t know why, but the Salon Selective’s jingle from early 90’s is now stuck in my head! Like she just stepped out of a salon…
3. A knitted cabled pillow cover from Cinnamon Teal Handmade – I want this now!
4. Tutorial for Victorian-looking decoupaged Altoids gift tins from Junk & Stuff
5. Summer nautical tank dress sewing tutorial from Southern Lovely. I cannot resist anything with stripes!